How to Connect HubSpot to Sitefinity CMS
Connecting HubSpot to your Sitefinity CMS allows your organization to capture and transmit data from forms on Sitefinity to your CRM in HubSpot.
Connecting HubSpot is also useful when your company wants to use your CRM data to improve the user experience on your site like personalization.
In this video, we will show you how to connect your HubSpot CRM to Sitefinity.
The first thing that we want to do in this video is were going to connect Sitefinity to HubSpot so that we can start recording data.
Steps for Connecting HubSpot to Sitefinity
- Go under administration in Sitefinity
- Select Connector for HubSpot
- Find Your HubSpot ID in HubSpot under profile information in the top right corner
- Enter HubSpot ID in Sitefinity
- Find Your API Key in HubSpot
- Go under Profile and Preferences --> Select Integrations and API Key in the left navigation
- Click on the button to create an API Key
- Copy the API key to your clipboard and then go back to Sitefinity and add in the API key
- Click on the Connect button to finalize the connection between HubSpot and Sitefinity
- You are now connected.